Latest news on the Indian Trail real estate market in October 2023...
What you need to know...
Key take-aways about the Indian Trail area (28079 zip code) housing market in October 2023, which includes the towns of Indian Trail, Stallings, and Hemby Bridge in Union County, include:
- Average home price was flat compared with September 2023 and slightly down from October 2022.
- Median home price increased slightly from September 2023 and was flat compared with October 2022.
- New listings declined a fourth consecutive month by almost 28% from September and declined almost 40% compared with October 2022. This was the lowest level of listings in Indian Trail since April 2023.
- Housing inventory declined year-over-year and month-over-month to its lowest level since April 2023. Months supply of inventory at 3.25 months kept Indian Trail in "seller territory" in October 2023.
- Days on market were flat both month-over-month and year-over-year at 32 days.
- Closed sales increased from the previous month of September, but were lower compared with October 2022.
- List to sale price ratio declined to 99.23% from September and was flat compared to October 2022. Not much negotiating room for Indian Trail home buyers.
Indian Trail Area Housing Market Highlights: October 2023
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell an Indian Trail area home?
I can help.
Call me today at 704-779-0813 or contact me here.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION.
A consultation with Nina Hollander is FREE.
Did You Know...
Indian Trail has been rated the #5 best place to live in Union County, NC?
Indian Trail has been rated in the top 25 best North Carolina suburbs in which to buy a home?
Indian Trail has been ranked in the top 20% of top North Carolina suburbs?
Indian Trail was named by Family Circle Magazine as one of the 10 Best Places In America to Raise A Family? .
... so why not CHECK OUT THE:
Did you know that Indian Trail's Porter Ridge Middle School and Union Prep Academy are ranked in the top 20 middle schools in the Charlotte metro area?
Median Home Sale Price Trends For 28079 Zip Code
Median Home Sale Prices Trends For:
Indian Trail, Stallings, Hemby Bridge
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for the Indian Trail area in the 28079 zip code is provided by Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker Realty, Greater Charlotte area residential real estate expert and Indian Trail specialist. I've been opening doors for Indian Trail area home buyers and sellers for 25 years.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail area, or anywhere in the the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how:
Read the original post at www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com