Latest news on the Indian Land real estate market in October 2023...
What you need to know...
Key take-aways about the Indian Land, South Carolina (29707 zip code) housing market in the Charlotte region in October 2023 include:
- Indian Land closed sales declined from September 2023 and compared with October 2022.
- Average home price declined slightly from September and from October one year ago.
- Median home price increased from the previous month of September, but declined year-over-year.
- New listings declined to their lowest level since February 2023. Compared with October 2022, new listings were down 17.33%
- Days on market remained low at 21 days, despite increasing by three days from the previous month.
- List to sale price ratio of 100.41% provided little room for home buyers to negotiate on Indian Land homes in October, despite lower sale prices and fewer sales.
- Inventory was at its highest level since November 2022, despite fewer new listings. With 4.69 months of inventory, Indian Land turned a corner and became more of a balanced market between home buyers and home sellers.
- The number of properties sold in October declined from September and from October 2022.
Indian Land Housing Market Highlights: October 2023
MEDIAN HOME PRICE TRENDS IN INDIAN LAND, SC
(12 Month Rolling Average)
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell an Indian Land area home?
I can help.
Call me today at 704-779-0813 or contact me here.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION.
A consultation with Nina Hollander is FREE.
If you're thinking about selling your Indian Land area home, let's get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Land neighborhoods and how I can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact me if you'd like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
I'm happy to provide an expert home value analysis with no obligation on your part.
This Charlotte, North Carolina monthly real estate update for Indian Land, South Carolina is provided by Nina Hollander, Coldwell Banker Realty, Greater Charlotte area residential real estate expert and Indian Land specialist. I've been opening doors for Indian Land home buyers and sellers since 1999.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in Indian Land or anywhere in the Greater Charlotte area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how:
Read the original blog post at www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com