Latest news on the Mint Hill, NC real estate market in October 2023...
What it means for you...
Key take-aways about Mint Hill's housing market trends in October 2023 include:
- Average home sales price up 13+% from September 2023 and up 10+% from October 2022.
- Median home sale price up almost 11% from September 2023 and up almost 17% from October 2022.
- Closed sales down from September 2023, but up compared with October 2022.
- New listings increased both month-over-month and year-over-year.
- Days on market declined almost 17% from September, but up compared with October 2022.
- Housing inventory increased almost 11% compared with the previous month of September, but declined almost 22% compared with October one year ago.
- List to sale price ratio over 102% left little room for buyers to negotiate on price.
- With a months supply of inventory of 3.65 months, Mint Hill could be moving slowly towards a balanced market between home buyers and sellers.
Mint Hill Housing Market Highlights: October 2023
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a Mint Hill home?
I can help.
Call us today at 704-779-0813 or contact me here.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION.
A consultation with Nina Hollander is FREE.
MEDIAN HOME SALE PRICE TRENDS FOR MINT HILL
(12 Month Rolling Average)
The Town of Mint Hill has been ranked by Niche.com as the #22 best Charlotte area suburb to live in. Did you know that Mint Hill (not Charlotte) was Mecklenburg County’s first town, founded in 1750 by Scot-Irish pioneers? Learn more about the rich history of Mint Hill here.
MINT HILL MAP/BOUNDARIES
This real estate report for Greater Charlotte's Mint Hill area, is provided by Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker Realty. Contact Nina Hollander if you'd like more information about the buying or selling a home in Mint Hill. (or in any Greater Charlotte neighborhood, for that matter). I've been opening doors for Mint Hill home buyers and sellers for 24+ years.
If you're considering purchasing or selling a home in the Greater Charlotte area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how: