Latest news on the Huntersville, NC real estate market in October 2023...
What you need to know...
Key take-aways about the Huntersville housing market in October 2023 include:
- Days on market increased to 27 days from 18 in September. Compared with October 2022, days on market were four days higher.
- Inventory was flat compared with the previous month of September and just over 15% lower than in October 2022.
- At 4.46 months supply of inventory, Huntersville is slowly moving towards being a balanced market between home buyers and home sellers.
- New listings increased almost 17% over the previous month of September, but were flat compared with October one year ago.
- Closed sales increased from September, but were down from October 2022.
- List to sale price ratio of 99.22% (flat month-over-month and year-over-year) left little room for buyers to negotiate on price.
- Average home sale prices increased month-over-month and year-over-year.
- Median sale price was flat compared with September 2023 and down slightly year-over-year.
Huntersville Housing Market Highlights: October 2023
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a Huntersville home?
I can help.
Call me today at 704-779-0813 or contact me here.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION.
A consultation with Nina Hollander is FREE.
MEDIAN HOME SALE PRICE TRENDS FOR HUNTERSVILLE
(12 Month Rolling Average)
Did you know...
Huntersville has been rated the 10th best suburb in the Charlotte metro area?
Huntersville has been rated the 17th best suburb to live in out of 184 suburbs North Carolina suburbs?
Huntersville has been rated the 23rd best suburb to raise a family in out of 184 North Carolina suburbs?
Huntersville has been rated the 14th best suburb for young professionals out of 184 North Carolina suburbs?
This Greater Charlotte area housing market report for Huntersville is provided by Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker Realty. Contact Nina Hollander if you'd like more information about the buying or selling a home in Huntersville (or in any Greater Charlotte neighborhood, for that matter). We've been opening doors for Huntersville home buyers and sellers since 1999.
Huntersville is known for Birkdale Village, an award-winning, mixed-use, open-air shopping center and office and residential community in Huntersville featuring numerous restaurants and cafes, boutiques, movie theatre, office space, and more. It's the center for popular Huntersville holiday events, including an annual Christmas Tree lighting and the Fourth of July parade.
In addition to Birkdale Village, you'll find more shopping just minutes away at the Rosedale and Northcross Shopping Centers.
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR HOME?
CHECK OUT THE COLDWELL BANKER MARKETING ADVANTAGE
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in Huntersville, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how: