Now is the time to return to the basic foundation for executive strategic thinking and planning along with my own business philosophy.
The first question is why am I in this real estate industry?
- To stay mentally and physically active
- To support those seeking to turn their dreams into reality – The American Dream
- To connect with other like minded individuals
- To supplement our income
The second question is to answer what are the short and long term objectives of my stakeholders – that being my husband and myself.
- To continue to save money for retirement (both short and long term)
- To have fun while undertaking this objective
Now it is time for me to align my purpose to my vision as I have greater clarity with six years of real estate experiences behind me.
My purpose continues to be a trailblazer.
And as Life begins where the pavement ends
marries very well with my being a trailblazer.
As to my vision, I must answer the following questions:
What is the scope of my real estate practice?
To work with those interested in relocating to NW AZ as well as property owners who wish to sell their property or properties in NW AZ.
What does my real estate practice looks like?
As a independent contractor, there is only myself with my husband as an advisor. Also, the brokerage firm of Dirt Road Real Estate is integrated into my small business.
Who are my clients?
- Those fleeing from freedom and liberty restricting states
- Those relocating such as snow bird snowbirds
- Those U.S. veterans and retiring military personnel
- Those with who want room to raise horses, cattle, goats and chickens
How does my practice look when successful?
When incoming real estate sales leads are 95% or greater.
What are my core competencies?
- Knowledge of the area (dirt, vacant land in Mohave County, AZ)
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- 5 plus decades of sales experience
Simply speaking “Grit and Gratitude.”
How do I differentiate myself from other real estate agents?
- I answer my phone
- I consistently behave with integrity (high ethics, moral code)
- I demonstrate a willingness to listen
- I have extensive contract management experience
- I have 5 decades of sales experience
- I am process centered
With these questions answered I can craft my vision statement which I will share in Part 3 of Executive Strategic Thinking and Planning.