photo by: www.exteriorencounters.com
You must make a good first impression or some buyers may not even step inside! Take as much time as possible to update the outside of your home with the following tips...
- Edge, Cut, and Water the lawn
- Weed lawns and flowerbeds adding red mulch around trees or certain flowerbeds to liven things up and add more color
- Check the doors and windows for peeling paint and then touch-up
- Apply a fresh coat of paint to the front door as it's the first thing your future home buyer will touch!
- Clean those gutters!
- Are there any loose or damaged shingles? Take the appropriate action.
- Liven your doorway up with potted plants!
- If you have a front porch, clean it up, add some decorative furnishings, and take advantage of the extra square footage!
Overall, make sure your home is inviting!
A welcoming landscape