Latest news on the Mint Hill, NC real estate market in November 2023...
What it means for you...
Key take-aways about Mint Hill's housing market trends in November 2023 include:
- Average home sales price declined from one month ago and one year ago.
- Median home sale price remained unchanged from one month ago and one year ago.
- Closed sales down from October 2023, but up 16.67% compared with November 2022.
- New listings decreased almost 50% from the most recent month and were also down significantly compared with November 2022.
- Days on market declined a third consecutive month, declining 15 days from October and declining 29 days compared with November 2022.
- Housing inventory declined from the previous month of October and declined almost 30% compared with November one year ago.
- List to sale price ratio left little room for buyers to negotiate on price at 99.77%. Compared with one year ago, the list to sale price ratio increased almost 2%.
- With a months supply of inventory of 4.54 months, Mint Hill could be moving towards a balanced market between home buyers and sellers.
Mint Hill Housing Market Highlights: November 2023
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a Mint Hill home?
I can help.
Call us today at 704-779-0813 or contact me here.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION.
A consultation with Nina Hollander is FREE.
MEDIAN HOME SALE PRICE TRENDS FOR MINT HILL
(12 Month Rolling Average)
The Town of Mint Hill has been ranked by Niche.com as the #22 best Charlotte area suburb to live in. Did you know that Mint Hill (not Charlotte) was Mecklenburg County’s first town, founded in 1750 by Scot-Irish pioneers? Learn more about the rich history of Mint Hill here.
MINT HILL MAP/BOUNDARIES
This real estate report for Greater Charlotte's Mint Hill area, is provided by Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker Realty. Contact Nina Hollander if you'd like more information about the buying or selling a home in Mint Hill. (or in any Greater Charlotte neighborhood, for that matter). I've been opening doors for Mint Hill home buyers and sellers for 24+ years.
If you're considering purchasing or selling a home in the Greater Charlotte area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how: