Latest news on the Huntersville, NC real estate market in November 2023...
What you need to know...
Key take-aways about the Huntersville housing market in November 2023 include:
- Days on market declined to 24 days from 27 in October. Compared with November 2022, days on market were seven days lower than one year ago.
- Inventory was flat compared with the previous month of October and 10.34% lower than in November 2022.
- At 4.69 months supply of inventory, Huntersville is gradually moving towards being a balanced market between home buyers and home sellers.
- New listings were flat compared with the previous month of October, but were 22+% lower compared with November one year ago.
- Closed sales declined month-over-month and year-over-year.
- List to sale price ratio of 99.11% (flat month-over-month and year-over-year) left little room for buyers to negotiate on price.
- Average home sale price in November 2023 was down 15.57% from October 2023. Year-over-year, the average home sale price was 2.37% lower than in November 2022. The higher than normal average sale price in October was a bit of an anomaly, so no surprise it declined month-over-month.
- Median sale price declined month-over-month and year-over-year.
Huntersville Housing Market Highlights: October 2023
Want to know what this would mean for your family if you decide to buy or sell a Huntersville home?
I can help.
Call me today at 704-779-0813 or contact me here.
There’s absolutely NO OBLIGATION.
A consultation with Nina Hollander is FREE.
MEDIAN HOME SALE PRICE TRENDS FOR HUNTERSVILLE
(12 Month Rolling Average)
Did you know...
Huntersville has been rated the 10th best suburb in the Charlotte metro area?
Huntersville has been rated the 17th best suburb to live in out of 184 suburbs North Carolina suburbs?
Huntersville has been rated the 23rd best suburb to raise a family in out of 184 North Carolina suburbs?
Huntersville has been rated the 14th best suburb for young professionals out of 184 North Carolina suburbs?
This Greater Charlotte area housing market report for Huntersville is provided by Nina Hollander with Coldwell Banker Realty. Contact Nina Hollander if you'd like more information about the buying or selling a home in Huntersville (or in any Greater Charlotte neighborhood, for that matter). We've been opening doors for Huntersville home buyers and sellers since 1999.
Huntersville is known for Birkdale Village, an award-winning, mixed-use, open-air shopping center and office and residential community in Huntersville featuring numerous restaurants and cafes, boutiques, movie theatre, office space, and more. It's the center for popular Huntersville holiday events, including an annual Christmas Tree lighting and the Fourth of July parade.
In addition to Birkdale Village, you'll find more shopping just minutes away at the Rosedale and Northcross Shopping Centers.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in Huntersville, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how: