Special offer

Should I Rent or Buy a Home in Miami-Dade Florida? [INFOGRAPHIC]

By
Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker Realty

Should I Rent or Buy a Home in Miami-Dade Florida?

Some Highlights

  • While renting may be less expensive in some areas right now, there are two big benefits homeownership provides that renting can’t. ​
  • Owning a home means you get to say goodbye to rising rents and hello to stability. It also gives you the chance to gain equity as home values rise over time. 
  • If you’re ready to learn more about the perks of owning a home, connect with a local real estate agent.

#RealEstateMiami #MiamiShoresRealEstate #RealEstateMiamiShores #MiamiShoresRealEstate #RealEstateSouthFlorida #MiamiShores #MiamiRealEstate #RealEstate #Realtor #houseexpert #househunting #home #RealEstateAgent #RealEstateBroker #RealEstateExpert #RealEstateForSale #Realty #Broker #HomeForSale #HouseForSale #PropertyForSale #HomeForSaleMiami #HomeForSaleSouthFlorida Check out homes for sale in Miami Shores.

Contact Ralph Magin, your trusted real estate agent, at 305-741-2142 or visit http://ralphmagin.com/ for real estate inquiries.

 

Michael Elliott
Fathom Realty - Burlington Township, NJ
Burlington, New Jersey Residential Sales

In the long term history of renting, (Last 90 yrs)  I am not sure there has been a period when it was wiser to rent than own.

May 22, 2024 03:17 AM
Wayne Martin
Wayne M Martin - Oswego, IL
Real Estate Broker - Retired

Good morning Ralph. For 98% of the people owning is bette than renting. The other 2% have good reason to rent. Choose wisely. Enjoy your day.

May 22, 2024 03:47 AM
Bill Salvatore - East Valley
Arizona Elite Properties - Chandler, AZ
Realtor - 602-999-0952 / em: golfArizona@cox.net

Great information. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week!

Bill Salvatore, Realtor- Arizona Elite Properties

May 22, 2024 05:01 AM