Short Sales - Requirements
If you are getting letters and calls from your Mortgage Comany and you feel like you are without any hope and fear of loosing your home to Foreclosure, please take a few minutes to contact Roland Woodworth of Exit Realty Clarksville to discuss your options that could be available to you.
The Home Owner Qualifies for a Short Sale with a Short Sale Package.
Here are the required items for a Short Sale
- 2 years Tax Returns ( Signed )
- 2 Most recent pay check stubs with YTD
- Financial Statement
- 2 Months Bank statements with bank logo
- Hardship Letter
* A hardship letter is a pitty letter to the lender. This is not a noval.... the letter needs to tell their story to the lender. It needs to be more than " I lost my job " It needs to tell how it has affected the family.
* No Tax returns: Blank paper write Tax returns as the top and explain why they don't have a tax return
* No pay stubs: Blank paper write Pay Stubs on to and explain why they dont have any.. like.. They lost their job. If they have Unemployment or Social Security, get a copy of this to turn in.
* No income, Social Security ect. Find out who is making their payment the payment for groceries, utilities ect.
* No banks statements because the took all money out and closed the account because they were trying to stay afloat.
Looking to Avoid Foreclosure ?
Would a Short Sale prevent a Foreclosure ?
Call Roland Woodworth of Exit Realty Clarksville to discuss your options today.