Sure the house is not in the top Metro Detroit area BUT THE HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL. This guy has taken the time to get it ready for sale.
- He has painted the house neutral.
- He has put in new carpet because he couldn't shampoo out the stains in the old carpeting. The carpeting is neutral too.
- All the little things like leaky faucets, loose door knobs, squeaky doors have been fixed.
- there is just enough furniture to make it look good, to make the small house look spacious.
- The house looks good from the outside. It has curb appeal.
The seller seemed to ask all the right questions. Should he get a stove so he will have all the appliances to leave. He had a spare stove at one of his rentals. Should he get rid of this or that. He was even going to paint the basement.
This was a started home that was turnkey. It was ready to move into. This would be a first time home buyer house. Usually first time home buyers don't have the experience to fix or repair things. First time home buyers usually don't have a lot of money. So they sometimes need the appliances. Sometime they don't have the money to do the repairs. Sometimes they need to pay for closing costs.
This house will sell. Yours can too if you have a home that is ideal for a first time homebuyer. Remember sometimes it may be a single mom that does not have the time, energy, to fix up the home.