WM Notary Service • State of California (Notary Public)
• Mortgage & Loan Document Signings Property & Title Document Signings e-Docs - • electronic Documents Single & multiple document Signings; Certified HECM/Reverse loan documents.
• Verifying & Notarizing signatures on Power of Attorney
• Verifying & Notarizing signatures on Wills Verifying & Notarizing signatures on documents • Certifying the Contents of Safe-Deposit Boxes
• Verifying VIN's & vehicle odometer readings
• Oaths, Affirmations and California-All-Purpose Acknowledgments
• Attesting to Photocopies; Certified Copies
• In the State of California, Notaries CAN perform Wedding Ceremonies as well (*The California notary may perform a marriage ceremony providing the couple first obtain a marriage license from an authorized California official and may only perform such ceremony within the geographical boundaries of California)
• Lenders, Title Companies, Real Estate, Mortgage Companies Offering reliable professional service to handle your closings, loan documents as well as e-Docs
• Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Centers and Retirement Homes & Communities
• Will service your needs for Power of Attorney, Wills, Trusts, Insurance, Verification of Safe Deposit Box contents, as well as any other documentation needed with the comfort and ease of doing it at your location.
WM Notary Service offers the convenience servicing your needs by coming to home, hospital, Care Facilities. This service eliminate the worries of having to travel to a notary public. Let WM Notary Service provide express notary public services that will fit your needs of today.
"I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of California, and I may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice."
Waltrene Maxwell • Notary Public • State of California •
Licensed Real Estate Agent, Licensed Six Hour Mandatory Approved Vendor/Instructor for the California Secretary of State
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to CommentsComment