In June 2008 we saw an increase in the average single family home sale price in Montgomery, Greene, and Warren counties in Ohio, compared to June 2007. The information supports economists predictions that the market is changing slowly into a seller's market shown by the increase in home values.
- 1,110 single family homes sold in Montgomery, Greene, and Warren counties
- price range of homes sold $4,000 in Lower Dayton View - $1,129,000 in Bellbrook
- average square feet of homes 1,690
- average listing price $145,795
- average selling price $141,031
- average selling price / listing price 97%
- average days on market 107
- 797 single family homes sold in Montgomery, Greene, and Warren counties
- price range of homes sold $3,113 in Westwood - $1,685,000 in Oakwood
- average square feet of homes 1,829
- average listing price $159,417
- average selling price $153,385
- average selling price / listing price 96% (only 1% difference from June 2007)
- average days on market 121 (14 day increase)
For more information on market conditions in the Dayton, Ohio area, near Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and how it relates to buying or selling a home please contact me today.
Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
Southwest Ohio Home Specialist
mobile or text 937-205-4741 office 937-573-0082 fax 937-433-3561
Real Living Realty - #1 in OHIO!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation
Real Living Open Houses