So much to do in Spokane WA during the SUMMER! ... so little time!
- FREE OUTDOOR MOVIES! Spokane WA
July 19th and Juky 26th at "THE SHOP" 924 S. Perry St Spokane WA
- July 18th and 19th Free movies at Liberty Lake Pavillion Park
- CHERRY FESTIVAL AT GREENBLUFF!
JULY 19th and 29th www.greenbluffgrowers.com
Good old fashioned fun, yummy pie, cherry picking, music, oo-la-la don't miss out!
- "An evening under the stars" Arborcrest Winery www.kpbx.com for info Date:July 17th
If you havn't seen this amazing place, it is worth it! Bring your camera...it's breathtaking!
*ALSO: at ArborCrest Winery has concerts every sunday night July 6th- July 27th 2008 ! Bring a picnic and enjoy some great wine and great music!
- JULY 27th 2008 The Royal Fireworks Celebration at Riverfront Park Spokane WA
Spectacular fireworks and music!
www.allegroborouqe.com for more info
- SUMMER CONCERT SERIES! Spokane WA ! :
FREE CONCERTS! Every thursday night in Spokane's Brownes Edition from 6-8pm at Coeur d' Alene Park!
July 3rd- August 28th 2008 Bring a picnic and enjoy music in this historical neighborhood!
Brought to you by: BethAnn Long, Spkane WA Realtor, Tomlinson South Inc.
509-362-4607 visit my web site! www.bethannhomes.com