SUWANEE TOWN CENTER - THE HEART OF OUR CITY
Ask the citizens who live here and you will get as many different answers as the number of people you ask. But one thing we will all agree on... the creation of Suwanee Town Center has brought a new pride and excitement to the city and is the focal point of our community. Without question, the strategic planning to rejuvenate our city has claimed national attention! Suwanee IS a a live, work and play community.
Suwanee Town Center is the corner stone of our city. Situated on 10 wonderful acres at the corner of Buford Hwy. & Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road, the mixed used development includes upscale residential loft homes atop the retail spaces, park with fountain and amphi-theatre, retail stores, restaurants and professional services. And, anyone who drives past the Suwanee Town Center realizes it is definitely a hub of activity seven days a week.
When you visit Suwanee Town Center enjoy:
- Free concerts on the lawn throughout the summer
- Local farmers market on Saturday's' during the summer months
- Flying kites in the park
- Playing in the fountain on a hot summer Atlanta day
- Walking your dog or playing fetch with a frisbee
- Enjoying a fresh cup of coffee while reading the morning paper
- Biting into a tasty hamburger or yummy sandwich for lunch
- Enjoying a nice dinner with friends at one of the many restaurants
- Selecting the perfect piece of collectible art at the local gallery
- Browsing fine home interiors
- Pampering yourself at the muliple salons
- Annual fall Suwanee Day Festival
- Or....how about just an old fashioned ice cream cone?????
The possibilities are endless .....
SUWANEE, GA - Where families come first!