Your home is up
for sale and you want it looking its best when prospective buyers come
visit. Yet numerous repairs are pending
and you do not want to spend a whole
lot on them at this time.
The good news is that you can fix your home effectively without spending a fortune on it! A recent survey of real estate agents shows that just by removing clutter and cleaning up your home you could boost its value by a few thousand dollars.
Here are Five inexpensive Tips that you could use to take care of your home repairs:
- Clean up your front yard by trimming bushes and trees and mowing the lawn. This will give your home a pleasing appearance as well as make it visible from the street.
- Add a fresh coat of paint to the exterior doors and windows to avoid repainting the whole house.
- Torn screens and damaged storm windows should be removed.
- While cleaning, pay extra attention to bathrooms and kitchens as these will be of prime importance to prospective buyers.
- You can spruce up the interior by simply
washing out your carpets, polishing floors and replacing broken
You need not remodel your home but attention to a few details can go a long way to making it appealing to others.