Kailua is a quaint community located on the Windward side of the island of Oahu. It is known for its cooler climate, pristine sandy white beaches, and being located against the backdrop of the majestic Ko’olau Mountain Range. Homes on the Windward side of the island tend to run higher than other parts of the island, and it not a wonder that homes with the closest proximity to the beach fetch a higher asking price….yes, that factor in real estate called, “location, location, location.”
If you are tracking with the luxury market in Kailua, you know that there are a handful of deals to be found. I am here to help show you where those deals are through my monthly Top 10 Best Buys of Luxury Kailua Homes for Sale. Come back each month to see new deals. If you would like more information on any of the properties below or would like this type of information sooner than my next issue, feel free to contact me. I am just a phone call or email away.
Below are my picks of July’s hottest luxury Kailua homes for sale, due to recent price reductions
- $709,000 price reduction in Lanikai! New price: $3,750,000. Large 4,790 sq. ft. 4 bedroom, 3 full, 2 half bath home in highly coveted Lanikai neighborhood! Chef’s gourmet kitchen, pool with waterfall & spa. Oceanview. Listing Courtesy: Coldwell Banker Pacific Prop.
- $500,000 price reduction in Beachside. New price: $5,495,000. Beachfront! Highly motivated sellers! 90 linear feet of beachfront frontage! Palatial lawn. Extensively remodeled. 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. Listing Courtesy: Malia, Ltd.
- $495,000 price reduction in Lanikai. New price: $3,995,000. Lowest priced Lanikai oceanfront property! Enjoy gorgeous sunrises, swim, snorkel, and kayak all year-round! Listing Courtesy: Century 21 Kailua Beach.
- $345,000 price reduction in Maunawili. New price: $2,950,000. Simply amazing! This grand estate features 5 ACRES of lush tropical land! Experience the luxury of privacy! Enjoy luxurious living in this 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath estate. Must see to believe. Listing Courtesy: Stott Real Estate, Inc.
- $226,000 price reduction in Beachside! New price: $1,969,000. Don’t miss this executive Beachside neighborhood home with a tropical waterfall, pool & hot tub. Steps to World Famous Kailua beach, one house from deeded beach access on coveted private drive. Listing Courtesy: Dower Realty, Inc.
- $225,000 price reduction in Kuulei Tract. New price: $2,150,000. Spacious and beautiful 4 bedroom, 4.5 home with large guest quarters. Gated and located on a private cul-de-sac. Perfect for entertaining and walking distance to World Famous Kailua beach. Listing Courtesy: Prudential Locations, LLC.
- $221,200 price reduction in Kuulei Tract. New price: $1,293,800. Spacious 5/3 home includes 2/1 with separate entrance. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac and walking distance to Kailua beach! Listing Courtesy: Premier Realty 2000.
- $200,000 price reduction in Kaimalino! New price: $3,550,000. Don’t miss this large OCEANFRONT estate with quite possibly the absolute best view you will ever see. Not only does this 6 bedroom, 5 bath home have oceanview, it also features panoramic views of the entire stretch of Kailua beach and the Ko’olau mountain range! This is the view many daydream about visiting Oahu for! Use the steps in the cove just off the backyard to launch your kayak or swim with turtles! Listing Courtesy: Century 21 All Islands.
- $105,000 price reduction in Kawailoa. New price: $1,995,000. Custom built home in a private gated community. Built in 2005. Swim in the pool are just walk down to Kailua beach. Listing Courtesy: Oahu Land Company.
- $100,000 price reduction in Beachside! New price: $2,100,000. Beautifully maintained beachside home with indoor/outdoor entertainment areas, in-law suite, and more. Just steps to Kailua beach! Listing Courtesy: Neil Carmody, Realtor.
If you are interested in more information on any of these properties, or properties in general in Kailua, feel free to contact me. I look forward to helping you in any way.
Whether buying or selling a home in gorgeous Oahu, Hawaii or relocating to Oahu, Hawaii, pcsing to Oahu, Hawaii, count on me! You will gain from the provide professional real estate services I provide to buyers, sellers, and military transferees interested in Oahu Real Estate, Kailua Real Estate, Honolulu Real Estate, Kaneohe Real Estate, Kapolei Real Estate, Hawaii Kai Real Estate, Aiea Real Estate, and more.
- Featured Oahu Homes for Sale
- Sign Up For Your Personal Website Portal For Properties That Match Your Needs
- Curious About Your Oahu Home’s Value? Request A Free Home Evaluation Delivered via Email
- Contact June Mellor, RA
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is supplied by several sources and is subject to change without notice. Oahu Real Estate Blog does not guarantee or is any way responsible for its accuracy, and provides said information without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The opinions expressed on Oahu Real Estate Blog are strictly those of the author and is based upon information obtained at the time of publishing. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Disclosure: Some of the listings within this blog may be listed by other brokerage firms, whom are also members of Honolulu Board of Realtors. If you are interested in any of these active listings, our company can represent you as the buyer's agent. There is never a cost to you as a buyer for buyer representation.
Copyright © 2008 By June Mellor, All Rights Reserved.. *Top 10 Best Buys of Luxury Kailua Homes for Sale *