If you think about the steps in buying or selling Real Estate it is like a sequence of solving problems along the way. As in life if you don't solve the problems when they are in front of you, nipping things in the bud, the accumulated problems can overwhelm you. Here are some thoughts for
KNOCKING OUT PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY OVERWHELM YOU.
1) Develop a Plan. Putting something on paper crystallizes your strategy and you can refer back to it like a roadmap.
2) Focus. Prioritize your problems. Work on the most important ones first.
3) Baby steps. You eat an elephant one bite at a time. Fix the pieces before solving the whole problem.
4) Allocate time. It ALWAYS takes longer than you think. Keep throwing time at your problem.
5) Harness Resources. Believe it or not you are not the all knowing, all powerful Wizard of Oz. Talk to other people. Talk to experts. Listen to advice, but you make the call. Money is a resource, yours or other people's money. Energy is a resource, you only have so much, leverage others energy.
Finally be aware of the other category of problems. The ones that deliver a knockout punch to YOU. These are the unsolvable problems. The puzzles without the answers. 2+2=4 works only in the math world. In real life we have shades of gray. Incurable illnesses. Relationship breakups. Financial devastation. Handle these not with steps but with acceptance, serenity, meditation, talking with others, and prayer. With these you have to wait for the next door to open to a brighter future, and remember this too shall pass. Rainbows follow storms.
Good luck with knocking down any problems you encounter. Remember, you're the GREATEST. You're the CHAMP!!