Talking about yourself is hard! I am telling deep dark secrets to soon to be friends on AR. Who would have ever thought?
Now on to the subject: ME
1. When someone tells me to keep a secret, I can but when they say don't tell a soul, now that is another subject. I do have to go to my one person and tell them. My one person is my husband. We tell each other everything and so far I haven't let a secret slip.
2. Remember plastic grapes? They made their comeback in the '90's as accents in home decor. Well as a small child, (this would be in the late 60's early 70's), my mother and I were shopping in a discount store. I can't remember the name. I wondered off from my mom (it was ok to do that back then, lol) and was playing with plastic grapes. I started picking the grapes off the bunch. I had a pocket full. I liked them, I even put one in my mouth and was chewing it like gum. Long story short, we were in the car going home and my mother asked what was in my mouth. I showed her my grapes. My mother was so disappointed in me. She told me that I stole them from the store. My mother turned the car around and went back to the store and made me tell the store manager what I had done. I has stolen the grapes. It scared me so badly that I never put anything in my pockets that didn't belong to me. My mom was a pretty smart woman! Lesson learned at an early age.
3. My last cell phone bill was over $700. The reason, teenagers. I put 2 of my teens on m plan. Warned them with their life that if they went over 500 minutes each in a months time, I would turn off their phone. Cingular has roll over minutes, we all know that. BUT, did you know they do not warn you that your 4000 rollover minutes are gone. Needless to say, my teenagers do not have phones anylonger. They still have their lives although you would think they don't by listening to them talk. Also, just a tip, if you call cingular and cry on their shoulder about your problem with the minutes being used up they will adjust the bill. Mine was adjusted 50% and was given 1000 roll over minutes!
4. Back to me... What do I say? Oh, CARS. I have owned 15 cars in my 27 years of driving. That is 1 new car about every 1.8 years. My latest vehicle, Yukon XL and I have had it for 3 years now... It is time to go! My favorite car was my Pontiac Fiero in 1984. Does anyone remember those cars? Mine caught on fire from a manufacture default and melted.
5. I married my best friend and soul mate. It took me 3 tries before it happened but, I found him. As my husband likes to say, I had to kiss alot of frogs before I found my PRINCE. (Our last name is Prince).
Now it is time to tag 3 people. Since I am new to this, and don't know anyone. I am going to tag the next 3 people that reads my blog!