One of the Top Buys in the NV Ski Community of South Lake Tahoe Market Right Now.
(LAKE TAHOE REAL ESTATE BLOG) As mentioned in the post below, South Lake Tahoe Bargain Hunting 101, we’ve had recent requests from many Buyers who are looking for the best deals on the market. (That’s one of the productive things about this blog, we’ve got real buyers asking real questions.)
You will find that 718 B Tina Court, a recently updated townhome in the ski community near the top of Heavenly Mountain in Nevada is a great find for any bargain hunter.
To best help one appreciate and become comfortable with what a South Lake Tahoe bargain is, we’ve also posted the following articles:
“The South Lake Tahoe House: How to See how it Stacks Up against its Competition” (here)
“Emotion and Ego: The Necessity of Taking Them Out of the Sale of a South Lake Tahoe House.” (here)
“How to Gain Market Control as a Buyer in South Lake Tahoe.” (here)
The bottom line about being comfortable with making a buying decision in South Lake Tahoe is not just to be pointed to a particular house, but to be shown, not told, why it is a bargain.
To best do that, we’ll be ranking the 718 B Tina Court towhhonme against its competition. Lets see how we do to help bargain hunters with show, not tell.
718 B Tina Court, Stateline, NV
3BD, 2 BA
1,600 Sq. Ft.
Built in 1980, but just remodeled to put it on the market.
Full mountain views, and partial lake views from decks and one bedroom.
Here's a flyer too. And the website the owner has used for vacation rentals before it was remodeled for sale.
Why 718 B Tina Court is a Bargain :
Of the 3BD townhomes and condos on the Ski Community Market in Nevada: (17 of them)
- It is priced 8th.
- It is first in condition (never lived in after being remodeled for sale).
- It is first in size, meaning biggest (there is one larger, but it's a much less desirable distressed short-sale in a building much in need of repair).
- It is 4th in price per square foot.
- There are 5 newer (but not in better condition, and those that are newer were built 25 years ago)
Of 3BD townhomes larger than 1,500 square feet:
- It is first in price.
- It is the largest.
- It is first in price per square foot (we're not including the one that's a distressed sale in the run-down building).
- It is set-back from the street by about 20 yards, and located behind units on either side.
- Some have thought they'd rather be on the street.
- They failed to appreciate that it's the set-back that both renders 718 B Tina Court so quiet, and gives it those terrific mountain, snow cap and partial lake views.
Compared to Ski Community townhomes and condominiums that have sold in the last 365 days: (16 of them)
- 718 B Tina Court is second in price per square foot.
- It is the 2nd newest (best condition)
- It is the 3rd largest.
If we can help you with 718 B Tina Court, or with any other South Lake Tahoe real estate information, please call or email us.