1. In 24 months Localism will have more traffic than Trulia and Zillow combined. (That's not an entirely fair prediction since Trulia and Zillow are focused solely on real estate, whereas Localism encompasses everything local.)
2. Where ActiveRain gives real estate professionals a chance to talk to consumers, Localism will give real estate professionals a chance to talk with consumers.
3. Top Neighbor positioning is always free and based solely on a member's contribution to a community.
4. Being the community sponsor does not mean you own the community.
5. Being a community sponsor will give you additional exposure; Just like any good advertising should.
6. We purposely priced the community sponsorships below market value.
7. Localism.com will be backed by a significant advertising campaign.
8. Sponsoring a few communities or small cities should be looked at like an investment in the future.
9. The entire vision for Localism has not yet been made known realized.