My original post gave 5 hints and here are 5 additional ones to add to your list.
1. Start or update your newsletter. While many agents are deciding to look for second jobs, there are fewer of them continuing to keep their names out in the community. So whether you email it, leave some in your office for visitors to pick up or in a local grocery store, it will help keep your name out there.
2. Write a press release. There are many free services that can get your important announcement out to many people.
3. Write letters to editors on real estate topics that come up. Chances are the more you write, the chances of them posting your comment/s are higher. You can then use this free exposure to familiarize readers with who you are.
4. Be a speaker. Many networking groups are always looking for speakers to educated their members and guests on a topic. Why not you? Don't you have something to share?
5. Invest in yourself! Whether you update your marketing plan to include more details about you, or take an investment class, you have to put the time in to making you better.
Well, I hope these have helped. During my career, I have used a variety of these and other marketing ideas that have helped me double my business. The key is sticking in there and finding one or two things that you can commit to.