Well kids I've been Memed by Cynthia Sloop! She wants Gossip! I could really turn your heads, but I'll save that one for another time.. Sarah Cooper said this was hard.. she was so right! Here goes nothing!
1. A lot of you know I am a grandmother and little Madison just turned a year old on March 9th. But, what you don't know is that her Mom, Yvette isn't my natural daughter. I married her dad in 1990 and she became my step daughter. Her dad I divorced in 1998, but Yvette and I remain as close as possible with her in California and me out here in Florida. Yvette is my "daughter" as far as I am concerned, I raised her for 7 years, I taught her right from wrong, I took her shopping, we did mother daughter things, I went to her school plays and supported her and went to every one of her volleyball games. I threw her birthday parties. She has thanked me more then once for teaching her manners and for teaching her right from wrong, to me that means I was successful in her upbringing.
2. My animal totem is the Dolphin. The Hawk and Whale are also animal totems of mine as well, as you are not held to one totem, per what I have read. You don't pick your animal totems they pick you. It's quite interesting how it happens.
3. I love to collect old tins, no I have none of those in the link, but I just included it to show you what I mean. I have a Harley Davidson one from 1928 and a Royal Baking Powder Company one but I can't find a year on it. I have a lot more packed away too.
4. I too love old cars. I have two favorites, the 67 Mustang GT 500E Super Snake and the 71 Hemi Cuda. Yep probably the two most expensive muscle cars on the street. I will take a 72 Hemi Cuda though. Oh, it has to be a convertible. I spent Bike Week 06 with a girlfriend and Big Red a 39 Chevy Coupe, boy did we turn some heads in that. When she hits the gas, if your sitting in the front of that car, you will see SKY.
5. I can only be bought off with Chocolate, not any chocolate, it has to be Lindt's Lindor Truffles