I would like to encourage the members of Exit Peeps to share their goals. If you are like me, you keep a checklist in your head and it seems never ending. Mandy and I decided to meet every Monday to talk about our goals for that week and I would like to expand this to sharing them with you. They can be work related or personal, either way I encourage you to write them down whether it be here or some where else. If you have never written your goals down before this is a great way to start and get the encouragement form other members to help you reach you goals.
Tat's goals this week.
1. Complete our new website and get it live. I am really close.
2. Activate our 1-800 number for our new marketing campaign
3. Get the design completed for the scooter campaign postcards
4. Complete the grape of the month blog and one wine video for twodivinegirls.com
5. Go to 2 pilates classes this week.
That's it. Of course I would put to obtain a new listing, but I got that over the weekend and I am going to take the pictures today. YEA!!!
Final words of wisdom to my fellow peeps:
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"