Internet is Real Estate way of the future
I recently came across a great article in the Herald which is a local Lake Norman publication. I'm going to put up some of the findings of the article.
- 80% of buyers look on the internet for real estate.
- Many homeowners are now trying to sell their homes as FSBO's and trying to avoid paying commission, although homes represented by agents historically sell faster and for a better price.
- The best thing to do in the current market is to select an Internet-savvy real estate agent to represent you.
- Buyers and sellers should use the internet to find an agent, because if you can find them online, so can others.
- It is the time to buy. The inventory is flooded on the market and now is the time to find a great deal.
Some of this information is pretty basic, but it shows that our economy and technology are ever changing and the way of doing things of old, are not always the way of the future. With energy costs going through the roof, people are turning to the internet to locate properties and for low cost marketing. Lets face it, the internet is the future of the real estate world.
For more information on this post, contact your Real Living real estate broker at 704.315.8106.
Why do I need an agent
Subscribe to CommentsComment