I guess I'm supposed to write about 5 things you don't know about me right? Here goes, short and sweet:
1. I can't stand mayonnaise. It absolutely grosses me out. Please don't ask me to smear it, apply it, spread it, or touch the bottle. Especially if it's already been in the fridge! Any and all contact with the product must be conducted with the use of paper towels, napkins or rubber gloves!
2. I am obsessed with scents. I smell everything! I open every bottle of fabric softener and laundry detergent before it enters my cart. The same goes for dish detergent, deodorant, shampoo or conditioner, sunscreen... pretty much anything and everything that smells.
3. I buy things in duplicate. I have pretty much given up trying to control this practice, it's futile! Need something? Check with me first... I probably have an extra!
4. In addition to being a real estate agent, I am also a hair stylist. Crazy, huh? Actually these two industries have more in common than you might have originally thought.
5. Last, but most importantly. I am working with my friend Rocky to help make the world a better place. Our goal is to bring clean and safe drinking water to the places where there is none. We have a very interesting story as to how we met, and I came to be a member here at Active Rain. Jeff Turner became my Project Blogger coach as a result of that friendship and it's just funny how things work out sometimes! You can catch a glimpse of what we are trying to do by visiting us a Mothers Fighting for Others.