Ok... I've been MEMED.... By Lysa Napolitano
After spending about 20 minutes figuring out what it is ;-) in my office, I think I could honestly say that I lead pretty private live, not that I am not social, it is just I don't like to be in the spot light all the time. One the associates in my office calls it "Little Russki KGB syndrome". As you can tell, we are pretty laid back in my office and joke a lot. So here are my 5 things:
- Back in high school, in Russia, I was a member of math and physics clubs and received a silver medal for outstanding performance in high school curriculum. It was silver instead of the gold because I had B+ in Russian Literature instead of an A. The rest of the subjects were graded at A+. So, now 10 years later I can honestly admit that I was and probably still am a geek.
- I am absolutely petrified of Roller Coaster rides. Every time I ride one, I feel like I am dying again.
- I have a cat and she is spoiled rotten. The saying, "Dogs think they are humans, cats think they are gods", really applies to her.
- I am absolutely crazy about traveling and would spend my last savings dollar doing just that. I love learning about other cultures, customs and people. I've been to in USA (LA, Las Vegas, San Francisco, DC, New York, and Seattle), Greece, France, Cypress, Peru, Malaysia, Egypt, England, Canary Islands United Arab Emirates, Turkey (the country not the bird), etc.
- I would really like to learn Japanese and maybe even live there for like 2-3 years.