Here are just a few:
1. Falsification of your employment record.
2. Falsification of your income.
3. False financial statements.
4. Intentional misrepresentation of your bank statements, funds or assets.
5. Falsifying information regarding your source of funds.
6. Undisclosed liens against your property.
7. False information about your collateral and undisclosed other financing types.
8. Falsifying your rent or current mortgage information.
9. Misrepresentations about your intent to occupy the house.
10. Failure to disclose any debts that may affect your ability to repay the loan.
Can you think of anything else ?
I'll have a series for you soon.....
Next: Excessive Accounts With the Lender or Bank