Located in the southeast Denver Metro Area, the Cherry Creek School District (CCSD) is the 4th largest district in Colorado. It has 38 elementary schools, 9 middle schools and 6 high schools serving approximately 50,000 students. The district’s student population has seen an increase of 40% over the past 10 years.
Because 11 of the district’s elementary schools are on a year-round calendar, many students started back to school on July 8th of this year. CCSD middle schools, high schools, and traditional-calendar elementary schools are heading back to school on August 25, 2008.
Here are some handy links to School District information for anyone with students in the district. As a parent in the district myself, it helps to have this information bookmarked – as it can sometimes be a challenge to find what you are looking for on such a large district website.
- Which School Do We Attend? (by address)
- Achievement profiles for Cherry Creek schools
- Cherry Creek School District Map
- Cherry Creek Schools Student Registration
- Cherry Creek School Calendars
- School Start/Dismiss Times
- School Lunch Menus
- School Closure and Storm Information
- School Safety Plans
- Parents Guide to CSAP
- 2009 CCSD High School Graduation Dates
- CCSD Athletics
Please contact CCSD for further information.
If you are considering to move to or within the Denver area and are interested in living within district, here is a handy listing of homes for sale within the Cherry Creek School District.