We have had an incredible week here in the Clovis Real Estate market.
People are moving into the area at a fast rate and while many opt for base housing many are choosing to use their housing allowance and buy.
Here are some statistics to compare:
A month ago from June 7th-July 7th 2008
- 43 homes sold at an average price of $128,101.
- 27 homes went under contract with an average price of $171,413 (people were buying bigger houses)
Last month from July 7, 2008-Aug 7, 2008
- 53 Homes sold with an average sales price of $150,930
- 50 homes went under contract with an average asking price of $149,930.(notice the difference from last months u/c numbers!
And just last week (included in last months statistics)
- 14 homes went under contract! (means the seller recieved an offer on the home and it was accepted)
- 15 homes were sold
Our office has been doing well with 9 of our listings being put under contract in the last month. That may not sound like much but you have to realize:
- Coldwell Banker Colonial Real Estate - 38 Agents - 11 listings under contract
- Remax First Place Realtors 20 Agents - 13 listings under contract
- Exit Clovis Realty - 19 Agents - 6 Listings under contract
- Weichert Realtors, The 505 Group - 8 Agents and 9 Listings under contract!
Be Blessed, Katharine