I have been Meme'd
* I am not a morning person
- I started out my career in the student loan collections industry and I was a private investigator specializing in asset recovery for about 10 yrs. then I got into the staging industry.
* My son Sean is 17 1/2 and just got his permit and is driving a car and driving me nuts
I run a non profit dog rescue called Seniors Saving Seniors, we place senior dogs with senior people
* I have 4 dogs, Jackson( 10 yr old great dane, Bear 7 yr old Chihuahua, Louie Roo, 7 yr old Chihuahua, Midge 5 yr Chihuahua and the newest addition.
* My soul mate of the K-9 kind is Paco, he was my 15 yr old Chihuahua and passed away Feb 12, 2006. I stayed home from work for 1 week and cried for 17 days. I say Paco is at the Spa!! he is not well you know....
* My best friend and I own a Non-Profit Dog Rescue called Seniors Saving Seniors, we place senior dogs with senior people. Since 1997
* my best friend is Crista
* My fiance is Chris we have dated for almost 3 yrs and just moved in together.
If i take on one more volunteer project My fiance will scream.
I always have my toe nails painted
* My favorite sayings: "I'd like to stick a fork in their eye" "thats Bangin" "ooo wicked burn" and "right on"
* my top projects: an association, a staging directory that is actually marketed to agents and not just left on the web for them to find, stager talk magazine and the staging career center helping stagers with their marketing.
* Love the Pepermint Mocha at Starbucks (thanks to gary hill for turning me on to it)
* I am in love with Paul Sr. (orange county choppers)hmmmm LOVE HIM SEXY TO THE MAX!!
* If my fiance doenst take down the oversized crown molding in the bathroom so i can paint it I am going to stick a fork in his eye.
* I was in the paper yesterday, I am marketing the Kingdon Drags- a 3 day event promoting education and dangers of illegal street racing. www.KingdonDrags.com
* I am addicted to Soaps, The young and the restless, All my children, One life to live, General Hospital
OK an Upate on the Me me,: so you understand WHY this deserves a fork in the eye!!
I have painted and am waiting for the trim and floor board to be installed, this is a1914 victorian, I painetd a toupe color, he did the aqua.