Let's face it, we all have issues when it comes to having our photograph taken. We want to make sure we look as THIN as possible. Well, I am going to give you a few SIMPLE tips on how to do just that!
1. Believe it or not, having a tan can make you look thinner on and off the camera. I know some of you are too busy and afraid to lay out in the sun and hate tanning beds, so why not a spray tanner? It doesn't take long and is very inexpensive and make you look thinner instantly! You can even do the spray tanner in the comfort of your own home! WRINKLE FREE TANNING!!!
2. Turn your body slightly sideways to the camera and stand tall...NO SLOUCHING!
3. SOLID COLOR! A one color outfit helps the eye travel from top to bottom and back without pausing in between. And we all know that nothing makes you look wider than horizontal stripes! KEEP AWAY FROM THOSE!!
4. SMILE! Think about how happy you are and how beautiful you look and put a big, gleaming smile on your face. People seeing your picture will look right at your face first and when how happy you are, it will make no difference how the rest of your looks!
5. Stick out your neck! We are all afraid of having the double chin look, to avoid this stick out your neck just a big when posing for your picture. No one will even notice!