Loan Modification For your Investment Property
It is estimated that 13% of all foreclosures are investment properties. Investors....did you know you can get help with this? Just because it's not your primary residence doesn't mean it's not an important issue. Just because Obama's programs do not include investment properties doesn't mean you can't get relief. If you were to foreclose on your investment property, the lender would take a huge loss, same as if the property was owner-occupied. Therefore, a loan modification for your investment property is obtainable.
Do you have a delinquent tenant and can't afford payments?
Did you predict to have equity by this time but instead you are losing value, and now you can't sell for a profit?
Has your income been effected by the economy and you can't afford to hold multiple mortgages?
There are several ways to avoid foreclosure, but only you can determine which is best for you.
Short Sale-This option is available to you if you do not wish to keep your property. If you have suffered a long term financial hardship and are unable to maintain your loan or if you need to sell the property to avoid a default loss on the property, it is possible that the lender may be able to accommodate you with a short payoff. A qualified buyer is required. If this is an option you wish to pursue, you must inform the loss mitigation specialist assisting you immediately.
Bankruptcy is a temporary solution. You may get a couple of months relief, but your payment will be higher then what you started with and you will most likely have to include your primary residence in the Chapt 13.
Loan Modification For Your Investment Property
Loss Mitigation or Loan Modification may be the best long term solution for you. Think about it... when you bought your investment property you got stuck with a high rate because of the risk factor. What if you could get your rate reduced with out a refinance? How much lower do you think your mortgage payment would be? Much lower. Which means you could then lower the rent, and that would open the doors for many more potential tenants.
What if I told you I could assist you in saving your property(s) utilizing Attorneys to stop the foreclosure(s) during the negotiating process?
What if I told you our Attorneys will fight for you to get the best modification possible?
What exactly do we do?
- I will analyze your situation and take an application to see if you qualify for free. You do not have to pay a Retainer Fee until your case has been reviewed and accepted.
- The Attorneys Legally place the foreclosure process on pause
Increased time to sell or rebuild your financial situation is an inherent benefit (Sometimes you are able to freeze your payments for up to 6 months depending on your hardship.)
- Help stop harassing phone calls (tell your lender to contact your Attorney who will speak on your behalf)
- Formulate a plan that fits with in the home owner's budget(reduced rate, 30-40 fixed term)
Work to have missed payments moved to end of the loan
- To work with your lender to provide you with the best modification that fits with in your budget
- Work to reduce or eliminate 2nd or 3 rd mortgage, or ask for a principle reduction if you owe more than your loan amount. (rare but still happens)
- To do everything possible to work out a solution. If your lender is unwilling to work with us, they need to provide a good explanation as to why. We will then talk to you about some other foreclosure prevention options that are available to you. Our mission is for you to keep your property, but this may not be beneficial to everyone.
- Provide you with a money back guarantee if for some reason they are unable to work out a solution that improves your current situation (which is about a 2% chance after having your case accepted),no questions asked!
Since you may have more then one property that requires foreclosure assistance, it's important to have experts work on your behalf. You need a licensed Attorney to provide foreclosure relief and negotiating skills to ensure you the best modification. Important!!! Steer clear of Loan Modification Companies, even the "attorney based" ones!
What I have done is my own research on individual Attorneys to ensure they are established and reputable.
I have complied a handful of Attorneys and Law Firms who:
1. Are in good standing with the Bar Association
2. Are actual licensed attorneys who will be representing you and negotiating for you.
3. Have proof of success
4. Have passed my legitimacy test (scam free, and researched thoroughly through reliable resources.)
5. Have reasonable fees
6. Have the clients best interest in mind
7. Are structured and organized
8. Are in compliance with federal regulations and guidelines
9. Are helping homeowners in the State you reside in
10. Has a money back guarantee!
As you can see this takes a lot of footwork and many hours to develop. Each Attorney or Law Firm is unique in their own way and offer different services and have variable fees.
It is my job to know which attorneys are established, trusted, and reputable. Most will work with owners that are at any stage in the foreclosure process, even pre foreclosure. During the negotiation period, the owners can still rent/sell/live in their home. The process should take 8-12 weeks depending on your personal circumstances.
More helpful blogs:
Feel free to contact me for further assistance at 407-219-8739 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit my website at www.keepyourproperty.info