· Population: 95,000 (city estimate 2007)
· Median age: 30.9
· Median household income: $105,976
· Crime stats: According to 2006 FBI crime statistics, Frisco's crime rate around the national average, with one murder, 11 forcible rapes, 14 robberies, 72 aggravated assaults, 733 burglaries, 2,379 larceny thefts and 72 vehicle thefts for the population of 72,799.
· Sales tax rate: 8.25%
• Top employers:Stonebriar Centre, Rodman Cos., Mario Sinacola & Sons, Tenet Healthcare Corp., Fujitsu Transaction Solutions, Option ONe Mortgage Co., EADS Telecom, BridgeSpan Inc. and Westin Stonebriar Resort Hotel.
· Dr Pepper Ballpark:home of the 2004 Texas League Champion Frisco RoughRiders.
· Pizza Hut Park:home of FC Dallas (professional soccer), a multi-purpose facility featuring a 20,000-seat stadium and 17 regulation-size soccer fields.
· Dr Pepper StarCenter: home ice of the Texas Tornado and practice ice for the 1999 Stanley Cup champion Dallas Stars.
· Texas Sculpture Garden:the largest private collection of contemporary outdoor sculpture in the country, with works by James Surls, Frances Bagley and Isaac Smith.
· Driving art tour: Featuring the Shawnee Trail bronze cattle drives and other public artwork.
· Stonebriar Centre, one of the premiere shopping malls in the Southwest.
• IKEA, 310,000-square-foot home furnishings store.
Top restaurants and clubs