Ewa Beach is an older community that is slowly but steadily being surrounded by planned communities. Ewa Beach has a mix of older lesser expensive homes along with Million Dollar plus beach front properties. (makes up part of tax map key 191).
Single family homes sales have had consistant sales volume and steady price growth. There was a spike in average price in the 2nd half of 2005 that was due to several high end properties selling. Currently there is more than 6 months worth of inventory, which may have an impact on future prices.
These are only the totals and average sale prices.
Here are number of single family homes sold in Ewa Beach:
2007: Average Sales Price:
- Today 59 homes active for sale
- Today 12 homes in escrow
- January & February 2007 11 homes sold $612,363
- 7/1/06 through 12/31/06: 31 homes sold $465,815
- 1/1/06 through 6/30/06 28 homes sold $452,000
- 7/1/05 through 12/31/05 35 homes sold $541,642
- 1/1/05 through 6/30/05 30 homes sold $389,386
- 7/1/04 through 12/31/04 38 homes sold $367,648
You can find out more about real estate in Hawaii at: http://www.hawaiirandy.com/