Come join all of Pender Island at the fall fair this Saturday! There are tons of activities for the kids, food, a beer garden and dancing...if you're going to be on Pender this weekend, you don't want to miss it...
- The Farmers' Market opens at 10am
- Fall Fair gates also open at 10am
- The Parade is at 10:30am
- Opening Ceremonies at 11am
- Beer Garden opens at 12 noon
- The BBQ dinner is at 5pm
- Dance to "Big House Voodoo" at 6:30pm
The Pender Islands Fall Fair is still a volunteer-run, non-commercial, agricultural fair. And best of all, it's fun! For more information, check out the Farmers' Institute website.