Top 5 Reasons Hayden, Colorado is one of the fastest growing areas of Routt County:
1. Hayden, Colorado is only 25 miles to Steamboat Springs on US 40. It is an easy-to-drive commute or you can take the bus and enjoy the ride.
2. Hayden, Colorado is home of the Yampa Valley Regional Airport, where all commercial flights originate and depart in Routt County. The airport is going through a renovation and expansion and has a new terminal which opened in 2007.
3. Hayden, Colorado is the half-way point between Craig and Steamboat. For households with workers in both towns, Hayden is the place to live to “split the commute”.
4. The forecast for real estate appreciation in Hayden is excellent. Northwestern Colorado is experiencing a boom in oil and gas production. The population in Northwest Colorado is expected to double by 2035.
5. Hayden offers both new, established neighborhoods and traditional, historic homes. Real estate in Hayden is affordable–you can purchase a home in Hayden for $200,000-$400,000.
Interested in learning more about opportunities in Hayden, Colorado? Call Eliese Pivarnik at 970-819-6372.
Also visit SteamboatHomeSales.com to learn more about Hayden, Steamboat, and Routt County real estate.