With Hurricane season at its peak, I thought it would be great to give some simple tips to be prepared in case the worst should happen...
1. HAVE A PLAN!! Sit down with your family and discuss what to do in case of emergency! Talk about where you will go in case an evacuation is placed.
2. FOOD & WATER!! Make sure you have plenty of water and canned food for your family.
3. PETS!! Don't forget about your furry friends! They will need food and water too! Bring them along, don't leave them behind!
4. FIRST AID! Have a first aid kit on hand packed with all the first aid essentials.
5. PROTECT YOUR HOME! Board glass windows and doors to prevent them from breaking and shattering inside your home!
Lets hope and pray we do not have to these in to practice, but we will all feel a little safer knowing what we will do in case of emergency!
The Avon Lady