There are ALTERNATIVES that allow you to keep the house such as: part 7

Services for Real Estate Pros with Laura Moore Godek, PC


You may be able to refinance the debt and/or extend the term of your mortgage loan with your mortgage company. Your mortgage company may agree to a loan modification if you have recovered from a financial problem and can afford the new payment amount. Such modifications can be done quickly and inexpensively. Loan documents can be modified in a variety of ways, but most modifications affect the interest rate and/or the term of the loan.

Comments (0)