|THE Port Orange Real Estate & Community Events Blog. By Lisa C. Hill, "THE SMART CHOICE!"|
If you live in Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach or any other city in the vicinity, you'll appreciate this information. As a local real estate agent, I understand the importance of networking. In today's society, most networking is done online. But it's still important to develop local relationships on both a personal and a professional level. So this post includes a list of local networking functions, with a little something for everyone. Let's get started...
- Ormond Beach Women's Club meets on the 1st and 2nd Friday of every month at the Anderson-Price Memorial Building at 42 N. Beach St., Ormond Beach, FL. The club's objectives are, advancing charities, and promoting philanthropic, cultural and social interest among women of the community. Annual dues are $25.00. For more information, call 386-671-7547.
- Ormond Beach Kiwanis Club is welcoming new members. These meetings are held at the Anderson-Price Memorial Building, 42 N. Beach St., Ormond Beach, FL. Meetings are each Thursday at noon.
- Daytona Beach Red Hatters. Women aged 50 and over, get out your red had and enjoy luncheons every 3rd Saturday. Membership is free. For more information, call 386-254-0947 or 386-405-3267.
- Business and Professional Women of Halifax. Meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the Sunset Harbor Marina and Yacht Club in Daytona Beach. Both guests and new members are welcome. Dinner meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
- PIB (Professional Independent Business) is a networking group of professionals who meet on the 1st Wednesday of each month at the Red Lobster on International Speedway Blvd. in Daytona Beach. For more information call 386-788-5268 or 386-615-6282.
- NEWB (Networking Entrepreneurial Women in Business) If you're a business woman who is interested in growing your business and helping other business women as well, then you're invited to join NEWB. Bring your lunch and meet in the conference room at the City Island Library, 105 E. Magnolia Ave., Daytona Beach, FL from 12:00-1:00 p.m. For more information call 386-763-3836 or 386-843-2701.
- Toastmasters. Communication and leadership organization. Club chapters meet at various times and places in Volusia and Flagler counties. Guests are always welcome. For more information call 386-677-7727.
To buy or sell real estate in Ormond Beach or Daytona Beach FL, make a Smart Choice and contact Lisa C. Hill with Adams Cameron REALTORS, full all your real estate needs.