Oh where, oh where can he be! He's holding an offer with a kickout date of yesterday (9/9/08) at 5:00 pm and not a word. Wouldn't be so bad but this is twice that he's missed the date. I submitted the first offer and he finally called two days after the due date. Since the counter (verbal) was not acceptable I redid another offer and resubmitted it on Saturday (9/7). Not a peep out of him yet. I have called his office and he wasn't there, called his home and no answer and called his cell and no answer. Left messages so I will see just how long it takes him to get back with me. I have never worked with this particular agent before but his reputation preceeds him so I shouldn't be surprised. But, my client is very anxious to find out if she has the house and I can't speed this up any. Very frustrating!
As a novice agent I have been told over and over that communication is the key in this business and I believe that is so correct. We must respect our clients and other agents to return phone calls as quickly as possible.
I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!