What Real Estate Investors are Doing in 2008 to Maximize Investment Returns

By
Commercial Real Estate Agent with Asset Preservation, Inc.

The billionaire ‘Oracle of Omaha,' Warren Buffet has stated, "be fearful when others are greedy

and be greedy when others are fearful." It is no secret that residential home prices nationally have

declined significantly in many areas and have dropped considerably in states like California, Florida,

Arizona and Nevada. The price drops have left some real estate investors fearful about where

prices are heading. . .a perfect time to be purchasing real estate and taking advantage of market

conditions that favor savvy investors who purchase for long-term investment! To continue the article

please click on the link below.

 

http://www.apiexchange.com/articles/pdf/2008%20Real%20Estate%20Prices%20(115).pdf

 

 

Comments (3)

Jerry Murphy, CRS, SRES
Long Realty West Valley - Anthem, AZ
Anthem, Phoenix, and Scottsdale AZ Real Estate

You can never go wrong with the advice of Warren Buffet.  One of my personal heroes.  Unfortunately most people follow the heard.  That's why 95% of the people out there remain middle class while the other 5% reap the benefits.  No knock on either side.  It's just the way it goes.  Keep posting.

Sep 10, 2008 10:40 AM
James C. Johnson
Legacy Real Estate - Sioux Falls, SD

So true - now is a great time to invest in real estate - I have a client I am trying to convince of that but he is so blinded by the media and says "he does not want to try to catch a falling knife right now" - how do i tell him he is crazy in a nice way?

Sep 10, 2008 11:50 AM
Greg Schowe
Asset Preservation, Inc. - O'Fallon, MO
1031 Exchanges

I would go buy him a Warren Buffet book. Also let him in on a little secret. Tell him to try and grab the handle of the knife and not the blade. Share with him the link below

 

http://www.apiexchange.com/articles/pdf/Real%20Estate%20vs%20Stocks%20(61).pdf

http://www.apiexchange.com/articles/pdf/Investment%20Returns%20(67).pdf

 

Sep 10, 2008 01:10 PM