Recently I have been having fun with video, but I decided to include some of my notes for those people that are in their office and prefer NOT to have my voice blaring through their speakers. I understand, I dont exactly have a radio voice, but if you have five minutes you should definitely watch the video below.
The Hispanic Market
- Over 45 million people
- Approaching 1 trillion (this is a ridiculous amount of zeros, try $1,000,000,000,000)
Hispanic Home Ownership
- Just under 50% (hit a high of 50.1% in early 2007)
- Projected to be 40% of first time home buyers over the next 20 years (Harvard Joint Center for Housing)
Hispanic Internet Users
- 76% of bilingual Hispanics are online
- 56% of U.S. Hispanics use the Internet
Real Estate and the Internet
- 84% of buyers begin their search for a home online (most likely everyone knows this NAR stat)
- From 2004-2008 there has been an increase of 455% of people in the US searching for "Casas en Venta" (Homes for Sale in Spanish) WOW!