How Real Estate Professionals Can LEGALLY Pay NO Income Tax in 2008
And Get a Refund for All Income Tax Paid in 2003-2007
FREE Training and Buying Opportunity via National Conference Call
Wednesday, September 17th, 6PM PST (9PM EST)
(Access is by invitation only. RSVP with the discount code: "gulfshoreslife")
GET THE CALL-IN NUMBER FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE:
Learn about the amazing incentives for Real Estate Professionals for Buying Property in the "GO-ZONE" (including a 50% first year bonus depreciation and a 5 year net operating loss carry back). Tune in to find out what YOU need to do to get in on the action!
The Call Also Includes a Private, Unlisted GO-Zone Buying Opportunity that was Chosen as an "Investor Pick" by Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine to generate "above average returns":
- Pre-Construction Single Family Homes Directly in the Path of Growth
- #1 Metropolitan Area for Projected Economic Growth 2008-2012 (Forbes and Moody's)
- No Property Taxes For Residents Over 65 (Major Incentive for Retiring Baby Boomers!)
- #1 Micropolitan Area for Population Growth 2000-2007 (US Census)
- Discounted Prices and Terms Not Available to the Public
- Positive Cash Flow Potential
- On-Site Property Management Available
- Lawn Care for Each Individual Home Included in HOA
- Only $5,000 to reserve the night of the call!
This is the LAST opportunity to reserve new homes that can be completed before the end of 2008, which is a requirement to qualify for the GO-Zone Tax Benefits that expire at the end of 2008!
Mark Your Calendar for Wednesday, September 17th at 6PM PST (9PM EST)
THERE IS LIMITED SPACE REMAINING ON THE CONFERENCE CALL.
(This Free Training and Buying Opportunity is by Invitation Only. You must use the Discount Code: "gulfshoreslife")
DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to be an offer to sell nor a solicitation of offers to buy real estate in states where registration is required prior to any offer being made or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law. Real estate ownership involves risks which buyer assumes. Maverick Investor Group, LLC is referring potential buyers only and is not representing you in any capacity. Do your own due diligence. Read all documents and agreements before signing anything. Maverick Investor Group, LLC does not assume any responsibility for errors and omissions. You should consult with your legal professional or tax advisor regarding any real property transaction.