I moved to the Greater Orlando Area from Marco Island earlier this year. To say I have information overload is an understatement. I am learning a new area of Florida and there are many similarities to this Resort community and that of Marco Island, and there are many differences. The area is 20 times larger and the sheer number of choices can be mind boggling. Our office is in Celebration and that is where I decided to focus, but it isn't the only area I have been learning and putting a lot of miles on my car.
I started to think about all the new agents out there and how they are feeling just starting. I have some knowledge and I was smart I joined an established team with The Orlando Avenue Top Team with good systems and great support. There is no easy bullet. On top of an area I have had to learn a new MLS system and reaquaint myself with FAR/BAR contracts instead of the NABOR contracts I was used to using.
Now go out there and make it a great day!
List of Artices written by Colleen Kulikowski on ActiveRain
- My Associates List!
- Remember the Excitement When You Joined?
- Do You Rate Each Post That You Read?
- Stop for a Moment and Think!
- Real Estate Profiles on Active Rain - Keeping it Fresh
- Changing Faces on Active Rain....
- Active Rain and the Power of Google
- Washington Needs Some Help
- Congratulations Active Rain!
- Managing Your Associates
- 2am and You Need Reading Material? Try a few of these ideas...
- It is with Mixed emotions...
- Should I post to Professionals, Consumers or Both?
- Saturday Reading....
- The Teacher Becomes the Student...
- Who Has Time to BLOG?
About the Community & Building Something Special
- Weekly Member Spotlight
- Member Spotlight - March 1, 2007
- Member 691 Welcomes the 20,000th Member
- Dancing with the Stars - Active Rain Version
- Figment Made Me Do It!
- First BLOGS
- Active Rain Fruit Challenge
- What does Matt, Caleb, Ben, Jonathan & James have in common with Flat Stanley?
- Remember the Welcome Wagon?
- Active Rain - Week in Review 01/08/07-01/14/07 (Modified)
Enhancements and Localism
- Active Rain - From the Consumer Perspective
- Wish List - Active Rain
- Active Rain/Localism Wish List
- Localism - Some Ideas
- Active Rain Questions - Answered
- Active Rain Suggested Updates
- Why You Should Stop Lurking and Start Participating...
- Puzzled About Duplicate Content?
- Stop Spamming Your Fellow Active Rain Members!
- I Dare You!
- How to Get Your Listing On Active Rain
- First Coach K, Now Miss Manners
- Feel Like you are in an Information Traffic Jam Lately?
- What? My Posts May Be Missed?
- We Are Responsible for Our Words
- Feeling Addicted to the Rain?
- Please.... No More Wall of Words!
- The Gold Star
- Active Rain Benefits - Confidence
- Active Rain in Action
- Book Suggestions
- I must confess - I cheat
- Selling the Invisible - Harry Beckwith
- The Art of the Handwritten Note - Margaret Shepherd
- Little Red Book of Selling - Jeffrey Gitomer
|Colleen Kulikowski Real Estate Professional DeFrancoRealEstate.com 481 19th Street |
Niagara Falls, NY, 14303
Work: 716-990-7384 Mobile: 407-288-0017 email@example.com http://www.buffaloniagararealestatehomesales.com/wnyrealtor
|Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!|
Colleen Kulikowski is your Western New York Real Estate Expert focusing on Buffalo and Niagara Falls neighborhoods of Western New York. If you are on Twitter, please follow me... If you enjoyed this post by your Buffalo & Niagara Falls Home Sales Expert, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed!