The Western Kentucky Real Estate Investment Association (WKREIA) welcomes everyone in attendance! We hope to make this association one of the finest learning alternatives to develop, support and promote regional real estate investment while serving the interests of the Real Estate Investment Community and Industry as a whole through Education, Motivation, Mentoring, Training, Leadership, Investment, and Networking Opportunities on all issues involving the regional real estate community, and promoting professionalism and standards of excellence in the industry. The only way we can make this association a success is to get everyone's involvement to the fullest extent possible. We sincerely hope you see the benefit of having, joining and participating in an organization like this and hope you get fully involved in any way you see possible. Thanks again for attending and getting involved!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Barkley Lecture Room, Murray State University
7:30 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
1. Introduction to the WKREIA and opening remarks – Greg Taylor, President
2. Guest Speaker – Chris Morris, American Heartland Mortgage, Paducah, KY – 270-554-1952
3. Open Discussion on Building a Buyers’ List
4. Investor Social Networking Session – Break up into groups, rotate every 10 minutes.
Handouts for the August 2008 Meeting
1. Building and Cultivating A Buyer List
2. How to Build a Buyers List
3. 7 Steps to Building Your Buyers List
OCTOBER 2008 PROPOSED AGENDA
Discussion on rental and cash flow strategies
Handouts on strategies to help your properties cash flow better
Speakers on rental and cash flow strategies
Investor Social Networking Session