Craftsman Styled, New Construction in Winterville, Georgia, minutes from downtown Athens, Georgia!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Hardwood & Tile Floors
- Open Floorplan
- Custom, Raised Panel Cabinets
- Finished Bonus Room
- Covered Porch
- Rear Deck
- 1+- Acre, level lot
Craftsman styled new construction in Winterville GA just minutes from Athens GA features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, finished bonus room, formal dining room, covered porch. All situated on a large, level lot near downdown Winterville GA. Interior features upgrades galore including wood & tile floors, decorator colors, raised panel cabinets, elevated ceilings and many more special touches!
Directions: From downtown Athens, GA, take Oconee Street/Lexington Road, turn left on Winterville-Airport road (at Carmike Theatre), go straight under redlight at Winterville, take the next right on Main Street (towards Arnoldsville), houses will be down about 1.5 miles+- on the right.
Marketed by: Michelle DeRepentigny, Broker
Athens, GA and the surrounding area has received a great deal of recent, national attention, including:
- Athens: One of Seven Cool Cities, Kiplingers Personal Finance, October 2005
- Athens: One of Five Best Places to Retire 2005, Money Magazine, October 11 & November 2006!
- Athens Named One of AmericanStyle Magazine's Top 25 Arts Destinations for 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006
- Athens Ranks 34th Nationally in Quality-of-Life by 'Cities Ranked & Rated'
- Rolling Stone magazine names Athens America's #1 College Music Scene, 2/20/03
- Featured in LA Times Sunday Travel Section, 6/15/03
- Featured in Washington Post Sunday Travel Section, 6/29/03
- Featured in Country Discoveries Magazine, Summer 2003.
- Featured in Southern Voice, 6/27/03
- Athens' Hugh Acheson Named one of Food & Wine Magazine's Best New Chefs for 2002
- Princeton Review Ranks Athens among Great College Towns
- New York Times Travel Profile: 36 Hours in Athens
- 14 neighborhoods and commercial districts on the National Register of Historic Places; 3 house museums
- Northeast Georgia's cultural, shopping, medical, professional, and educational hub
- The University of Georgia, the nation's first state-chartered university (1785)
- The Classic Center:70,000+ sq. ft. meeting/exhibit space and 2,000+ seat performing arts theatre
- A musical mecca that spawned R.E.M, the B-52s, Widespread Panic, and numerous other acclaimed acts
- The Southeast's largest and most concentrated collection of gardens and specialty nurseries
- The only double-barreled cannon in the world
- America's first garden club
- The original Constitution of the Confederate States of America
- The Morton Theatre, an early vaudeville theatre built, owned, and operated by an African-American
- One of only 11 United States Naval museums in the country
- The state of Georgia's official art museum and botanical garden
If you would like more information, visit our website at http://www.successrealtyga.com/ or email us for your own personal Athens GA & surrounding areas relocation package at Michelle@SuccessRealtyGA.com