Cape Coral Financing for Canadian and Foreign National Buyers

By
Real Estate Agent with Florida Future Realty Inc.

With the large influx of Canadian and Foreign National buyers from around the world entering our marketplace here in Cape Coral / Fort Myers FL some potential buyers are finding out there are limited or no financing opportunites for foreign buyers.

I have great news for you... there are presently lenders in Cape Coral FL, specifically a local bank offering such financing for buyers interested in purchasing second homes, specifically single family residences.  This loan product is not available for vacant land, condominiums, or multi-family investment properties.

This loan product requires you to make a 25% down payment and finance the remaining 75% of the purchase price.

Other necessary information and required documentation includes:

  • Copy of Passport and Visa
  • International credit report or four credit references from a utility company, credit card provider, mortgage holder or landlord, insurance company)
  • Two bank reference and character letters
  • Two months bank statements including all pages
  • Verification of employment or letter from your accountant if self-employed covering two year period
  • Six months reserves/payments plus adequate funds for mortgage payment to be held in a the institutions account with auto payment feature for mortgage payment
  • No Escrows for Taxes and Insurance required

 If you are interested in learning more information about this special loan program for Foreign National and Canadian buyers or information about a future purchase of real estate in the Cape Coral Fort Myers area please contact me today. 

I can also provide specifics regarding property insurance and property taxes as they relate to foreign buyers.

Scott Slocum, REALTOR®
Licensed Real Estate Broker

Florida Future Realty Inc.
2816 Del Prado Blvd South, Unit 2
Cape Coral FL, 33904
Direct: 239-340-1384
ScottSlocum@FloridaFutureAgents.com
Search Cape Coral Real Estate
Search Fort Myers Real Estate
Scott's Real Estate Blog - Real Estate, Property Taxes, Communities and much more...

"Copyright © 2008 by Scott Slocum. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the written consent of the author.

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Lending / Financial
Location:
Florida Lee County Cape Coral
Tags:
canadian mortgage
foreign national mortgage
cape coral mortgage

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainer
28,156

Scott Slocum

Scott Slocum & Associates 239-222-4800, Cape Coral
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information