Happy Birthday Dear Google!!!
Google is turning 10 in the month of September but no one knows really which date they officially started according to their timeline.
"Google opened its doors in September 1998. The exact date when we celebrate our birthday has moved around over the years, depending on when people feel like having cake."
Anywhoo I just want to say Congrats and Thank you!!
- You were just born when I was a Senior in High school
- Thank you for providing me fast and quick answers on everything
- Thank you for helping me find solutions to my Computer error problems, I feel like a genius
- Thank you for making me seem smart when there was a subject I don't know about, you came to my rescue
- Thank you for helping me dig dirt on people I knew in real life
- Thank you for keeping me up late at night and making web surfing really fun
- Thank you for always making feel really dumb when you correct me whenever I type something in wrong "Did you mean........."
- Thank you for not selling out and keeping search results fair and un-biased and not built on greed like your competition
And last but not least
THANK YOU FOR HELPING MY CLIENTS ACHIEVE THE AMERICAN DREAM OF OWNING A HOME BY HELPING THEM FIND MY WEB PRESENCE ONLINE.
You rock Google!