Am I the only one who is not so crazy about this $700 Billion bailout deal? I mean why should $700 billion dollars have to be paid to help the same people who are responsible for this whole mortgage mess to begin with? I am going to wait if the Bush Administration officials and congressional leaders are going to work out details of this bailout deal over the weekend.
So what can you buy with $700 billion? A lot of things of course. But how would you spend it? Here are some things you can do with $700 billion.
- Buy 7,000 million dollar homes - Unlike you know who who has like seven homes,I would make sure that I keep good track of my houses.
- Buy over 1,600 Private jets-Now that you are filthy rich,you can chose to fly sometimes instead of just driving all the time.
- Buy 2,120 Bentley Azures and have some money left over to hire drivers and security. With this many cars,you are going to need them.
- Buy 3.5 billion IPhones- I have always wanted one of these phones. Heck,it is time for me to upgrade from my T-Mobile Dash anyway.
- Buy four Apples? You didn't think that I was talking about the fruit Apple were you? LOL.(The company Apple). It is said to be worth $165 billion dollars so I have enough to buy at least four of them. And still have like 40 billion left over to do pay Steve Jobs to run all four of them.
- Buy 12 Bill Gates (Networth-$58 million). Heck besides running his philanthropy organization with his wife Melinda and doing those odd commercials with Jerry Seinfield (That commercial reminded me of another show that was about nothing-I wonder what show that is),he is not doing much these days. And since he is a genius,if you have a start-up company or a company that is struggling,he can help make me it a profitable company.
- Buy Exxon Mobile-(The whole company) Whether gas goes up or down,you will never have to worry about whether or not you can put gas in your Bentley Azures or private jets.
- Buy your favorite teams. Since different franchises in different sports cost more than each other,I will let you decide which of your favorite teams you want to buy. But the good thing about buying your favorite teams,you get to get rid of the horrible VP,GM's who are doing such a bad job running the company. Ex:Matt Millen. Update: Matt Millen has been fired as the GM of Detroit Lions after like seven years on the job and with like a 11-700 record as a General Manager with Detroit Lions. Sorry Matt. At least UPS is still hiring.
- Buy every single person in America McDonalds Popeye's Apple Pie. (Who's dumb idea was it to start baking McDonalds Apple Pies anyway. McDonalds use to be sooo good back in the day.)
- Feed every children in Africa. With $700 billion,you can do that and more.
- Give over four million Americans free college education at Private Institutions- This would be a great idea for some people who can't get financial aid even though they qualify for it.
So this is my list of what what I will do if I had $700 Billion. So how would you spend $700 Billion? I am curious to know.
Please visit my website at Houses for sale in Washington,DC to receive your free list of houses for sale in your area of your choice. I can be reached at (202) 378-0283 (Direct) or (301) 560-6700 x1154(Office). And I can also be reached at Lanre Folayan "Buy Washington DC Real Estate" (EXIT PREMIER REALTY ... and Washington DC,Maryland and Virginia Houses for Sale. Looking forward to working with you and helping you make your home purchase or sale a stress free and very happy one. Have a great day. Lanre Folayan-Real Estate Professional with Exit Premier Realty. "Buy a home in Washington DC".